| Sister Delby, Niece Megan, Jason, His Dad Fred, Me |
After the ceremony I visited Jay's apartment and gave his friends and family a postulation of my own. I believe that sometime in the next 100 years our society will derive it's energy needs from a renewable resource. In the 18th century the energy source was wood, in the 19th century it was coal, in the 20th century it was oil. And in the 21st century it will be human waste. I call it the 'Full of Shit' theory. Have any of you ever noticed that the star ship 'Enterprise' doesn't have any toilets? Well that is because in the future when someone has to dump, they push a button on their belt and the load is beamed (beam me up Scotty) to the renewable energy factory which is what powers their starship. When I finished the room was full of silence. Maybe they needed time to 'Digest' this idea?
Jay, please don't take my goofing around as a trivialization of the wonders that you have accomplished. I am very proud of you and what you are doing with your life. I wish you all could have been there to share in the very wonderful success of one of our family. Congratulations Jason. We are all very proud of you!
Love to All, D
PS: Merry Christmas. Be Safe and Be Happy
PPS: Happy New Year
No comments:
Post a Comment