As some of you know, a while back I met this very nice lady who helped my heart beat again. She has been very good for me and I think I have been good for her as well. And then as most of you know, about six months ago I asked Rene to marry me and we have now set the date for that event which will happen on Wednesday February 29th - Leap Year. The ceremony is going to be very private and very low key. Rene invited her daughter Nicki and her brother Michael, while I have invited Don and Nancie. Sara, Michael and Mr Branden due to work and school will not be able to attend and that is OK, Rene and I both understand. We also know that her 'Bob' and 'My Pat' will be there in spirit. The ceremony will take place mid afternoon in Jacksonville. We have nothing planned for afterwards and in fact Rene is going back to work the next day. Instead of the traditional wedding reception, we are planning a low key get together in our home in Palm Coast on the following weekend. I know that some family and friends in the North will not be able to attend and in light of that am planning a similar type of get together sometime this summer in the North - but the when and the where will have to be determined. For those of you that cannot attend either time, we will have you in our hearts. I hope this note finds you all well and happy!
Love to All, Rene & Doug MYD (Miss You Dolly)

No comments:
Post a Comment