| Rene, Grandbaby Bella, Me |
Now The Big Day is Here. Today Rene and I will stand before the Pastor and both will say 'I Do' , 'I Will' , 'I Promise' , 'And Forever'! Surprisingly, I am not nervous. I worry a little about saying all that is expected correctly. I also worry a little bit about breaking down. In the past few years I have found that given the right circumstances, my tears can fall like rain. If my tears start to flow, I will get choked up and will have a hard time spitting it all out. My emotional breakdown will probably have a negative affect on Rene and she too will get all emotional and she too will have a hard time saying what is suppose to be said. I will get angry and will back away from the alter and when I do that, Rene will get angry and ask me 'What the hell are you doing?' and then the Pastor will grab her arm to calm her down and her Brother Mike will take a swing at the Pastor and miss instead hitting Don and then Don will turn on Mike and accidentally hit Dave, causing Nikki to grab Bella and run out of the church. The next thing that will happen will be the spirit of 'My Pat' and 'Her Bob' will start going at each other causing their Aura to knock over a lit candle beside the alter. As the smoke begins to build the Pastor who had fainted will start to come around and will say 'I Now Pronounce You Man and Wife'. Gee I hope we get pictures!
We hope your leap year / day will be as sweet and wonderful as we know ours will be.
Love to All, D. MYD
PS: Wish You All Could Be There!
No comments:
Post a Comment